Software Automation - How To Guides
For Windows 7, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000
PTFB Pro's focus is on quickly and easily eliminating interruptions and irritations and keeping software running smoothly - whether you're at your computer or not! Most people buy PTFB Pro to solve a specific problem but end up finding 1001 other uses, making PTFB Pro indispensable. We've put together these "How To" guides to get you started - we'd love to hear what YOU use PTFB Pro for! If you haven't already got a copy of PTFB Pro click here to get a fully functional free trial.
Automatically respond to Windows prompts
- How to stop the Windows Update Restart Nags using PTFB Pro’s autoclicker
- How to Supress the Outlook Warning : “A program is trying to access”
- Stop Annoying Balloon Messages
- How to view a Password Protected PDF without entering the password every time
Automate Repetitive Tasks
- Access common windows functions by hotkey
- How to automate external editing in Adobe Lightroom
- How to automatically add tags in WordPress
Perform action every time a specific Window opens
Prevent programs from running at specified times
Keep vital programs running 24/7
Restart programs periodically or when not responding
Restore a window's state every time it opens.
- How to recover an off-screen window with PTFB’s Window Restore Macro
- Automatically resize/resposition a window – Noise Ninja
Find out how much time, money and frustration PTFB Pro can save you! Download a FREE 30 day trial now.