This release is the first to contain an automatic check for newer versions. It’s enabled by default in fresh installs, but if you’re upgrading from a previous (4.x) version then it’s up to you whether you want to turn it on or not. When enabled, it runs shortly after PTFB Pro starts up and briefly checks with our website to see what the latest version is. If you’re already up-to-date you won’t even be aware of the version check, but if you’ve fallen behind then PTFB Pro will present a reminder. Additionally you can run the version check manually any time you want via the Options menu, regardless of whether automatic checking is enabled or not.
Here’s the full list of changes in v4.3:
- Added automatic “Check for newer version” option (Options -> Configure -> General)
- Extended workstation fail-safe relock upper limit to 300 secs (5 mins)
- OK button now default in item properties
- Fixed: occasional first-use failure of advanced target recognition on some apps when creating a single press item.
- Fix: increased time between remote desktop kickoff and target action to reduce chance of failure.
Get the new version from our download page: http://www.ptfbpro.com/download.shtml