PTFB Pro Features
- Automate any Windows software with macros and auto clicks - simulate mouse clicks and key strokes.
- Monitor and change the state of processes and programs with program monitor macros. (Ideal for starting, stopping or restarting crashed or non-responsive programs)
- Change the state of windows with window state macros. (Ideal for restoring preferences every time a program runs)
- Chain macros together to carry out very complex tasks
- Execute command line from within macros or after they run - facilitates integration with other automation tools.
- Run macros in response to a specific window being displayed (for example, when a program opens or a prompt is displayed). Macros can also be run according to schedule, hot key sequence or from the command line.
- Macros can either be recorded (i.e. you perform a task and PTFB Pro will copy what you do and play it back later) or constructed manually via in intuitive interface (no complex scripting to learn)
- After running a macro PTFB Pro can optionally:
Log it's actions.
Send a notification email.
Trigger a batch file or command line.
- Can operate when:
Screen saver present.
In a dormant remote desktop session.
- Hide macros from prying eyes - macro file is encrypted, viewing and editing of macros can be password protected.
- Share macros between networked computers
- Silent install option for rapid deployment on multiple machines. Multi-user registration option and site licenses available on request.
- Auto Responder Specific Features
- Macro Recorder Specific Features
- Auto Clicker Specific Features
- Program Monitor Specific Features
- Window Restore Specific Features